This assessment supports the following Graduate Outcomes: Work-ready and active and lifelong learners
Students will be required to work in groups of no more than 3 students per group. Each group will act as a team of external consultants engaged to develop an ‘Enterprise Systems Readiness Report’ for the C- Level Executive of a business organisation wanting to implement an Enterprise System (ES) to increase their operational efficiency and market competitiveness. Group members are required to report their analysis and findings of Enterprise Systems issues according to concepts, theories, methodologies, and strategies that they have learned throughout the course.
This assessment aims:
After being selected as the preferred consultant by your client, in this 2nd assignment you are expected to prepare a proposal to advise them your ES implementation strategies. The focus of this proposal should be on adopting a strategic approach (the components should address Enterprise Systems generally, including the status of Enterprise Systems in local context- Australia, lessons learned, and the way forward).Management Assignment Help
• Outline your proposed implementation methodology.
• Are you going for ‘Big Bang Implementation’ approach or a ‘Phased Implementation’ approach?
• Give high level project plan including key milestone dates
• How and when are you going to address the following issues
• Discuss how you will manage any ‘Change Requests’ to the scope of this project.
• Consider how you prevent ‘Creep of Scope’ by the client?
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Make some comments on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and final hand-over to the client.
Organisational Change Management
• Discuss how you will manage the Organisational Change Management issues before, during and after this implementation project.
• This is a very important section to give “comfort and security” to your client. They have to feel very safe and confident that you have the skills and experience to manage any “people issues” that may arise during the course of this implementation project. Management Assignment Help