Harvard University Importance of Information Privacy in Health System Paper
The selected topic is the following: “Value and Importance of Information Privacy in Health system”.
This work needs to be very specific and it should follow the rubric provided bellow and the request in the screenshot. The final work should be around 13 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman, 12( footnotes and endnotes do not count for the page limit).
The key components of a legal research paper include the following:
- An Introduction: The Introduction to your paper topic should succinctly describe the issue you are presenting. (In other words, don’t bury the lead; what is the point of your paper?)
- A Summary of the Issue: Why is the issue you are researching and analyzing important to privacy law?
- Legal Analysis: A description and analysis of the pertinent legal authorities involved with the issue you are evaluating.
- Policy Analysis: What are the policy considerations involved, and what are your policy recommendations?
- Conclusion: Summarize the important points articulated in your paper.