Analysis of Quantitative Research Question
I’m working on a research & summaries writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
This activity has as objective to put in practice the concepts covered in this module. Using the virtual library select one research paper that reports quantitative research. Write a paper answering the following questions:
1. Identify where the steps in the scientific method lie within the paper.
2. Decide whether or not the paper follows the belief outlined in the list of belief.
3. Identify the population and the simple being studied.
4. Identify the variables being measured, and state which scale you think that the measurement would be made on,
5. Suggest what measurement and/or design errors have been made. Discuss how the errors may have impact the conclusions.