Animal Rights Activism Research Case Study
Assess the research methods employed by the researcher, explaining why you agree with his or her choices or what alternatives you would propose.
- Assess the researcher’s data collection and analysis methods, explaining why you agree with his or her choices or what alternatives you would propose.
- Examine the data sets in the research. Do you agree that they support the researcher’s findings? Why, or why not?
- Assess the effectiveness of the overall research design, data analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Evaluate the report/dissertation for effectiveness in presenting the author’s research.
- Suggest specific follow-on research that can build upon the findings in the report/dissertation.
- Your case study must be at least four, but no more than five, pages in length—not counting the title and reference pages. Your case study must present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong arguments and evidence and must clearly apply the concepts covered in this course. In addition to the selected report/dissertation, you must use at least three academically reliable sources. At least one of these additional sources must also come from the CSU Online Library.
- NOTES: **I have attached the report for animal rights. If this research is too hard, let me know and I can find another one. Thank you!