SDSU Phil In the Dark The Investigation Crime and Identify Fallacies Essay
Listen to Season One or Two of the podcast, “In The Dark (Links to an external site.)“
Provide a detailed critical summary of the season of your choice in 1000 words. Make sure your discussion essay entry has an introduction that includes a thesis statement and a plan that announces what you will do in the body of your essay.
Your thesis statement must communicate your conclusion about the case you explored. Make sure to list specific traces that point to the evidence that points to your conclusions about the season. Ensure you also do the following in your summary:
- Explain how critical thinking skills were employed throughout the season (how did the podcast invite you to think critically).
- Identify and explain argument patterns in the case of your choice (cite the season, episode number, and time code for each)
- Think in terms of how the story is tied together using:
- Background Knowledge
- Identify any fallacies you encounter as you listen (provide the season, episode number, and time code for each)?
- Please conclude with what you learned as an overall result of the podcast