PA 6601 AMU Variables and Measures in The Research Work Discussion
For this week’s discussion assignment, you will continue your development of Chapter 2 of your research proposal. In this chapter, you must address the Variables and Measures and Data Analysis subsections for your proposed study. Refer to the handout in the Week 1 Learning Module to begin with these two subsections of Chapter 2. Refer to the questions that should be addressed within these sub-sections and make sure you weave responses to each question into your sections.
At a minimum, you must respond to the following questions within this paper:
Variables and Measures:
- How are the variables measured (level of measurement)?
- Discuss the reliability and validity of your measures.
- Include a table in your proposal showing your variables, level of measurement, and source (if it can be identified).
- How will the data be analyzed?
- What statistical test(s) might be appropriate?
- Do your analytical methods mirror those used with similar data on other studies?
I expect EACH of these to pieces to be from 300-500 words or 2-3 double-spaced pages in length, formatted in accordance with APA requirements. For grading considerations, refer to the grading rubric in your syllabus.
McNabb, D. E. (2018). Research methods in public administration and nonprofit management, (4th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge. [ISBN: 978-1138743809].List Required Textbooks***