COVID19 Pandemic Research Paper
To identify prior work, gaps in the literature, and why YOUR research is relevant
(How do students’ perceptions of online classes influence retention, engagement, and course success?)
Please submit the introduction to your research paper. Please Use the structure below when writing your introduction:
The introduction should be AT LEAST 5 paragraphs (a paragraph is at least 4-5 sentences) and be structured in the following way:
- Paragraph 1: Identify your research topic. What are current statistics/facts?
- Paragraph 2: What has been done so far on variable A? What are the gaps?
- It doesn’t matter which variable you discuss first or second since this is a correlational study. If we were doing an experimental study the order would matter.
- Paragraph 3: What work has been done so far on variable B? What are the gaps
- Paragraph 4: What work has been done looking at both variable A and variable B together? What are the gaps?
- Paragraph 5- the current study: What do YOU plan to do and how is it different from what has already been done? Why is your work needed? What are your hypotheses? Please write your hypothesis or hypotheses in this paragraph.
- Be sure to CITE YOUR SOURCES in-text in APA style and include a reference page.
- (I will attach the research)