Saddleback Human Refugees or Immigrants Who Are at State of Statelessness Discussion
A) Choose one of these three questions to answer:
- Why does Arendt think that just being “human” is so dangerous in our contemporary international system?
- How did efforts by Euro governments between 1918 and 1939 to deal with the “problem” of stateless peoples and minority peoples create new identities of Self and Other and new imaginaries of political communities?
- How does Arendt see a direct line between the poor and Othering treatment of stateless and minority peoples in the 1920s to the eventual development of totalitarian governments in the 1930s in some States?
B) 100 words exactly. Double-spaced text, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins. Author-Date reference format for sources you cite (for example, Szczurek 2020)*
Summarize the topic we covered in class that week with reference to the lectures, readings, and discussions. What are the most important ideas, concepts, and questions? What question are you left with after all of it?
You should imagine your reader as someone who has little to no exposure to political theory.
- Encompasses overall detail of the topic in question
- Writing shows clear editing, with few to no typos or grammatical errors
- Demonstrates knowledge of the relevant texts, lectures and discussions
please send them in 2 different documents.