Cuyamaca College My Life Five Years in The Future Essay
- First imagine where you want to be in five years. What is your life goal? What do you see yourself doing? How do you want your life to look like five years in the future? What job/school do you see yourself at? Take a moment to daydream about what your ideal life would look like five years in the future.
- Write an essay explaining at least three of the most valuable things that you have learned from class. You can write about specific assignments or any concept that was covered in class. Be specific and give examples of why you found those things valuable, and address how you will apply it to your life. Finally, write how will utilize those things help you to achieve your goal in terms of where you want to be in five years time. What will you commit to doing to ensure that you achieve the life you imagined above? Better yet, you can even write about your detailed action plan to achieve said goals. Be creative.
- Essay Requirements:
- Proper spelling and grammar
- Five paragraphs, one page in length
- Font size no larger than 12 point font