CUNY Bronx Community College Challenges Facing Our Community Discussion
1) IT HAVE TO BE WRITTEN IN FIRST PERSON.
2) IT must HAVE spelling mistakes ( not comma, missing period and misspelling words)
3) ESSAY NEED TO BE IN MLA documentation
In paragraph 13 of “The World House,” a chapter from Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s book, Where Do We Go from Here: Chaos or Community?, he states that we are all interdependent. This echoes the ideas of Dr. Mary Catherine Bateson (“Prologue,” Composing a Further Life: The Age of Active Wisdom) as well as Dr. Michael Ben-Eli (“Sustainability: The Five Core Principles—A New Framework”).
In paragraph 14, Rev. Dr. King also states that “all life is interrelated.” The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (rights) and the Earth Charter (responsibilities) also reinforced the concept that we are all connected.
As you create this final paper, consider not only what Dr. King has written but, also, other readings from the semester as you write, proofread, and edit your final discussion. Feel free to refer to any readings from this semester in your discussion.
- Give your discussion a title that reflects what you have written. Do not write your title until after you have written your discussion. Do not use The World House as a title for your discussion. Your titles should not be in bold, quotation marks, or italics.
- Be specific. The minimum word count is approximately 200 words. Points will be deducted for submissions where the discussion is too short.
- Make multiple paragraphs. Do not write one long paragraph.
- When you quote, make sure to place the end period or comma inside the end quotation mark, not after it.
- Correct your comma splices.
- PROOFREAD AND EDIT carefully: this means more than once.
Write an essay in which you discuss the following concepts.
How can we as individuals and as a society work to avoid chaos to create community? Discuss challenges and solutions? Please be specific.