Florida International University Color Correction in Camera Raw Graphic Design Project
- Using Camera Raw: Enhance the image labeled Couple in park using the same techniques as in the “Color correction in camera raw” tutorial. Do not crop the image.
- Levels: Enhance the image labeled Lighthouse using the same techniques used in the “levels” tutorial.
- Shadows: Take the image labeled Rooster in shadow and use the Highlight/Shadow tool to balance high and low lights of the image (Image > Adjustments > Highlight/Shadow).
- Sharpening: Sharpen the image Motion bear using the method shown in 0:00-4:14 of the “How to Sharpen Images in Photoshop” tutorial.
- Object Removal: Remove the people and signs from the GoldenGate image using the Photoshop instructions in the “clone/stamp tools” tutorial.
- Selection and Placement: Select just the flower from the image Even more magic and just the front pumpkin from Pumpkin head (using quick selection) and place (paste) them creatively in the Lighthouse picture you edited earlier. You’re going to have to use the transform tool to make them fit. Save this file as “Even more magic” when submitting.