Grossmont College Nutrition and Food Organic and Inorganic Foods Essay
The Essay is going to be about Nutrition and Food. Any information you bring from online please cite it at the end of the essay.
Task: Write an argumentative research paper with a Rogerian thesis statement that takes a debatable position on food, worldview research, or any of the current events listed below. This essay must be 6 – 7 pages. Topics not listed in the three areas noted below are NOT acceptable. Please choose from among the topics listed below.
- use of 6 or more sources of significant scholarly, published research
- A Rogerian Thesis Driven Paper~!
- access current research related to the subject the student has chosen from the long list below
- use of MLA strategies to structure this essay in such a way that it addresses the counterargument and the argument.
- Analysis and integration of sources that support the student’s voice as a writer
- Inclusion of quotations when citing data, scientific research and so forth. Otherwise, students should use summaries and paraphrases to borrow other people’s information
- Inclusion of signal phrases and in-text citations to borrow any and all materials from published scholarly source
please follow the steps
- Write an argumentative essay with a clear Rogerian Thesis that you defend throughout the paper.
- Be sure to acknowledge the opposing position in your paper!
- If you realize that you agree with your opposition, change the thesis–flip it so that your argument reflects your research.
- Include a Works Cited as your last page of your paper.
- Include the updated, corrected outline and thesis statement in this last paper.
- Place the thesis and outline in front of your paper!
- Avoid random Google sites, Spark’s Notes, Cliffs Notes.
- Avoid use of “we,” ” us,” “you”, ” our” and “I” in this paper. Keep the paper professional and scholarly.
- Have fun exploring your topic!
- Font Size and Spacing: All papers are to be typed and double-spaced. Students should use Times New Roman font, 12 inch size. Length of Papers: All papers shall be 6 to 7 pages in length. The Works Cited will be the last page of the essay. MLA: All papers should follow the MLA format and documentation methods as noted in https://style.mla.org