Florida Atlantic University Fertilization Process and Religion Paper
- Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
PART FOUR: Introduction
- Explain the following concepts:
- Asexual – sexual reproduction.
- Mitosis – Meiosis
- Diploid – Haploid
- Embryo – Fetus
- Explain fertilization process from cellular level to fetus (as per video time 1:08:00)
- After learning about fertilization process, and according to nature and objectively, and scientifically speaking, when does human life begin? Why?
- Read and summarize Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (ERD) PART FOUR Introduction.