HCA 460 Grand Canyon University Health Care Accreditation Analysis Paper
Complete a 750-1,000 word analysis focusing on the licensing and accreditation governing an organization. Assess the impact in the organization’s function and operations. Include the following:
Identify two types of accreditation governing the organization, or a branch of the organization.
- Identify whether or not the accreditation is mandatory. Explain the purpose for the accreditation and how it supports the organization.
- Discuss why this accreditation is important to the patient, to the organization, to the community, and to health care.
- Identify accreditation requirements for the organization, and resources needed to maintain accreditation.
- Discuss the accreditation process from initial accreditation to reaccreditation. Explain the differences between the two types of accreditation.
Identify two types of licensing the organization has received.
- Identify whether or not the licensure is mandatory. Explain the purpose for the licensure and its requirements in health care.
- Describe the consequences for the organization if it were to lose the licensure.
Support your analysis with three to five references,