St Thomas University What Is the Underlying Cause of Psoriasis Nursing Discussion
Skin & Breast
This discussion contains 2 parts:
- KM is a 38-year-old white woman with a 6-year history of psoriasis. Her family history includes allergies and asthma and her mother with psoriasis. KM returns today for an increase in symptoms, and she wants to improve the appearance of her skin. Please discuss the following:
- What is the underlying cause of psoriasis?
- What are the common signs and symptoms of this disease?
- Define, Compare and Contrast the following conditions:
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Malignant breast tumor