Academy of Computer Education E Mail Critical Component for IG Implementation Paper
Information Governance – Information Governance for E-Mail and Instant Messaging
We learned that e-mail is a major area of focus for information governance (IG) efforts, and has become the most common business software application and the backbone of business communications today. In addition, the authors provided details to support their position by providing 2013 survey results from 2,400 corporate e-mail users from a global perspective. The results indicated that two-thirds of the respondents stated that e-mail was their favorite form of business communication which surpassed not only social media but also telephone and in-person contact.
With this detail in mind,
Q1) Briefly state why the e-Mail has become a critical component for IG implementation? Support with references
A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the google scholarly article) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.