K Map Rules and Boolean Algebra Exercise
I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Given ( uploaded photo )
You are asked to watch the video, Boolean Simplification using Karnaugh Map (Credit: ENGRTUTOR)
Based on what have learned in chapter 3 and the above note, and applying the same K-Map rules, you are asked to answer the below questions for the below 4-variable K-Map:
- Draw the Truth Table of the function F and show all the intermediate results.
- Write the Sum of Product equation of the function F.
- Draw the K-Map and show the groups that should be considered.
- Write the simplified equation of the function F.
- Find the complement (F’) of the simplified F. Apply De Morgan’s law and show the steps.