BU Marketing Segmentation Targeting & Positioning Strategies in Business Essay
- Explain the ways in which market segments may be evaluated and how these evaluations are used to select an effective targeting strategy.
- Compare and contrast a targeting strategy and a positioning strategy; distinguish the interrelationship(s) between the two strategies. Examine the accuracy, relevance, logic, and objectivity of the information used to support your work.
- Predict how the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) influences long-term business profitability and success.
- Form conclusions about the need for market segmentation, including a discussion of the available methodologies for selecting appropriate market segments.
- Judge the effectiveness of a competitor’s targeting and positioning strategies in your market. Your conclusions should be a logical summary of the findings of your inquiry and analysis. Discuss relevant limitations and implications with supporting detail.