DVC Booth Questionnaire
Instructions are attached here. Homework is valued at 50 points. Rubric:
- Are instructions carefully followed? Neat, professional?
- 10 questions that are unique, relevant to the product and market segment as per Chapter #8
- Potential features/benefits of the product
- Key concerns/potential issues in the eyes fo the potential customer
- Application questions; How would this product be used? Where, why? Try and be specific.
- Question variety – Open ended, Closed ended, Likert, Semantic Differential
- 4 points per question (40 total)
- 10 points for creative Promotion Strategy to attract use of marketing aids to attract students to complete the survey ( hint: FUN always works!)