SEU International Business Case Study
Learning Goal: I’m working on a management case study and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- Explain the forces driving and evaluating the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
- Identify the major components of international business management(Lo 2.4)
- Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business (Lo 2.1)
Please read Case 4: “Will China Continue to Be a Growth Marketplace?” available in your textbook, (12thedition) and answer the following questions:
- Assignment Questions:
- Will China maintain its strong economic growth in the years to come? Some suggest it will until 2050. What do you think? (Marks: 2)
- If China will go from 17 million to 200 million middle- and upper-income people by the early 2020s, would the scenario presented by Best Buy not be applicable anymore? Would newly rich Chinese customers engage in this purchasing in the 2020s? (Marks: 2)
With Alibaba’s ownership of the very popular Tmall and Taobao online shopping systems (similar to eBay and Amazon) and its spread across the world, will a Western-based online shopping culture ultimately infiltrate China?
Please avoid plagiarism and the answers should be by your own words.
The answers should be answered in the same attached file.
Kindly find the attached 2 files, one of the file is the case study, thank you