BUS 419 SU Performance & Risks Involve Multidisciplinary Integration Project
This is the third of four assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project. Now, it is time for you to discuss your project’s risks and to develop a performance management plan for managing the project.
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you define the execution and control aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Examine your project’s greatest risks (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the risks.
- Examine how you will manage your project performance via earned value management. Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess how earned value management metrics are used to manage the performance of a project.