University of Maryland Global Campus Wk 2 Stockholders Equity Discussion
Company this is for: Tesla, Inc.
- Answer all of the questions below and do NOT cut and paste from the 10-K.
- Use your own words to answer.
- This week’s discussion assists in your preparation of the report due next week on the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity for your company.
- For each column or section of the statement of shareholders’ equity displayed for your SEC 10-K company list the title and provide comments on major line items for the three years presented
- Section or column titles likely include
- Beginning Balance
- Common Stock
- Retained Earnings or Accumulated Deficit
- Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income or Loss
- Net Income or Loss
- Your comments should explain the current value of Retained Earnings or Accumulated Deficit and how it changed for each year presented
- Dividends paid
- Stock repurchased
- Other line items
- Explain any other major items of changes your learn from reading the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity for your SEC 10-K company
NOTE: This is not a research report. The goal is to report what you learn from reading the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity for your SEC 10-K Company.
This weeks reading: