University of Washington Seattle Campus Chick Fil A and The Media Case Study
Students will analyze and complete a case study with regard to leadership ethics and diversity. Leaders are responsible for recognizing diversity in global business and organizations, and leading ethically and in a socially appropriate manner. The case study will cover ethically managing and leading individuals with diverse sociocultural identities, including individuals with multiple sociocultural identities.
The Leadership, Ethics & Diversity case (Case Study #2) is located in the Harvey & Allard text, page 319, Chick-Fil-A and the Media.
For Case Study #2, the paper must be in APA format 7th edition. The length of the paper is to be no longer than eight (8) pages, excluding the title page, abstract, and reference page. The format for Case Study #2 must be as follows:
- Title page
- Abstract page
- Introduction: Describe the situation and identify the main problem.
- Body: Analyze the problem and the issues underlying the problem.
- Present and analyze alternative solutions to the problem.
- Conclusion: Identify the best solution.
- Recommendations: Identify the courses of action needed to implement the best solution.
- Reference page