MVCC Management Training Essay
Module 03 Content
The CEO has identified a mid-level manager as someone to go through a training and development program for senior management. You are given the task of training this person; however, after reviewing the employee’s current skills against senior management skills, you notice a considerable skills gap. The CEO is quite stern that this person goes through the training and development program.
For this project assignment on Lollipop Company, Inc. complete a minimum of a 3-page business professional training proposal that addresses the following concepts:
- Describe the purpose of the training specific to this situation.
- How would a needs analysis solve the problem you face with a skills gap?
- Discuss the key elements of an effective training program for mid-level managers to become senior level managers.
- What may be some opposing or other perspectives regarding the training?
- Explain the best approach to help the manager develop the needed skills for this career path. Provide an argument as to why this is the best approach in spite of some of the other perspectives.
- Remember that this is a proposal and you are the consultant. Make sure to format your document appropriately for a proposal. Also, remember that your proposal for training will go to the CEO. Audience specific tone will be important for this document.