SNHU Data Protection and Privacy Protection Software Presentation
Overview Imagine you are the manager of a software development team working on new applications for your company, Optimum Way Development, Inc. Your company has just announced a new employee program where a select number of employees will be given paid time to perform research in an area of interest in their field. In order to apply, you must create a presentation that will be reviewed by a panel of executives in the company. These executives are business professionals who do not have technical education or experience.
Consider your own field of study (Information Technology) and what questions or issues you find interesting within this field. If you have trouble thinking of some, you can search the internet to see what professionals in the field believe are the most pressing questions or issues in the field today.
To complete this activity, address the following criteria:
- Create a presentation that explains what your area of interest is. In your presentation, do the following:
- Pose your specific research question on one specific, current issue in your field of study.
- Use communication techniques that are appropriate for the audience’s preferences and motivations.
- Articulate who the research will help. Include supporting details that explain the need for the research and the audience for the research.
- Create the speaker’s notes that would accompany each slide of the presentation. In the notes, use dialogue that communicates the appropriate main ideas to the audience.
Resources are not required, but any resources used must be appropriately cited using APA style. The following resources may help support your work on the project:
Guidelines for Submission
To complete this activity, you must submit a research presentation.
Your research presentation must:
- Be at least 500 words (includes both the slide content and the corresponding speech)
- Be submitted in a presentation format (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Completely address all of the requirements in the Prompt section
- Include the speech that would accompany the presentation, either in the notes section of each slide or in an additional document