Create a five-minute presentation with an audio recording. This presentation will combine visual media and written and recorded text on a slide. You also have to provide an outline of your presentation on one of the slides.
The presentation must choose ONE of the regions we have discussed this semester. Create a presentation discussing:
- In what ways has physical geography shaped the development of a particular civilization? Look at the political, social, cultural, and economic structures.
**Topic Will Be The North American Region Hopewell Culture**
How You Will Be Assessed:
Successful assignments will be assessed on whether or not the presentations meet the following criteria:
- The presentation will be five minutes long.
- You will use a minimum of THREE academic sources to inform your research.
- You will have a minimum of eight slides that include the following Introduction of the topic and region.
- Outline of your presentation.
- Discussion of the topic: at least six slides.
- One slide explaining why or why not the study of history is important to become informed citizens.
- One slide explains how understanding the motivations behind past cultures helps us understand world events today.
- You have to provide an audio recording for each slide. If there is no audio, I will take 10 points off right away.