This week starts the planning of your Strategic Audit Report. The Strategic Audit Report will enable you to gain an understanding of a business’s strategic position, financial posture, leadership team, internal and external environment that impacts them, and corporate resources (which include marketing, finance, human resources, information technology, and other elements).
For this week select an Aviation or Business-related organization to research and then write an introductory overview to use as part of the strategic audit report that you will create throughout the term. Do not use an organization you have researched in another course; use only original researched material.
It is recommended you select a publicly traded company (one that sells stocks) for your strategic audit company. Public traded companies are required to make all of their financial information and board of directors’ information available to the general public, which makes it easier for you to collect the data needed for your strategic audit report.
The selected organization is FedEx
Your Introduction overview should include the following:
· The name of your business.
· History and background of the business.
· Detail of what the business does and who its target audience is.
· Use a minimum of two (2) outside sources (cited and referenced).
- This section should be one (1) full page in length.
- The document should be double-spaced, correctly cited, and referenced, using current APA formatting.