Case study “Sweet Tea Leaf”
Answer the following
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Sweet Tea Leaf’s corporate culture in terms of communications, as described in the case?
- How would these strengths and weaknesses affect Sweet Tea Leaf’s corporate reputation?
- Considering the relationship the brand had with its audience, should Clayton have reached out to customers to announce he was leaving?
- What challenges do you see for Sweet Tea Leaf’s new management?
- As Clayton’s replacement would you change the way Sweet Tea Leaf communicated with its customers, or who was allowed to? Why or Why not?
around 1000 words