Week 2 Assignment – Professional Email Message
Before you begin your Week 2 assignment, download the ENG315 Scenarios file linked in this assignment and review the four scenarios. Review the facts in the scenario of your choice and keep these elements in mind as you compose your email in response to it. Remember, the focus of this assignment is to acknowledge the issue within your chosen scenario and send a request, via email, to arrange a discussion of the issue.
- Choose one of the professional scenarios outlined in this document:
- Use the names from the scenario in your To, From, Subject, and Signature areas.
- Write a professional email message from one of the character’s perspectives as outlined in your selected scenario.
- Address the email to another character in the scenario regarding the communication issue provided in the scenario.
- Use the form from Figure 5A in the BCOM text to format your email.
- While your message must take the form of an email, you will submit it as a writing assignment in Word document format.
- Craft an email message that summarizes all relevant facts of the scenario, requests a face-to-face meeting to discuss the relevant facts at a specific day and time, and uses language and tone appropriate for the recipient.
- Format your email using the standard form of Figure 5A in the BCOM text that has a descriptive subject line, a professional greeting/salutation, and a signature.